Euroterminal Sławków –Transhipment Terminal
“Euroterminal Sławków” Sp. z o.o. was established in April 2010 on the basis of the CZH S.A. Branch in Katowice Euroterminal in Sławków, which had been operating since 2004. The shareholders of Euroterminal Sławków Sp. z o.o. are CZH S.A., PKP Cargo S.A. and PKP LHS Sp. z o.o.
“Euroterminal Sławków” Sp. z o.o. is a transshipment terminal located at the junction of the westernmost section of railway lines with a wide track gauge (1520 mm) and normal track line (1435 mm), thanks to which it fits perfectly into the development of container transport on the Far East and Asia – Western Europe route.
At the same time, Euroterminal is located near the intersection of the Pan-European Transport Corridors connecting East and West (Pan-European Transport Corridor III) and North and South (Pan-European Transport Corridor VI) of our continent. The terminal is located on the outskirts of the Silesian Agglomeration, in a unique location in relation to the main communication routes in the region, both in terms of road and rail transport..
We have excellent connections with the transport network in national and international traffic, through:
• Direct connection via a broad gauge LHS line of approximately 400 km in length via the border crossing Izow/Hrubieszów via Ukraine with the Far East,
• Access to the lines set out in the AGTC Agreement (Agreement on Main Combined Transport Lines), as a result of connections with the lines:
• Access to Europe – Asia transport corridors. The location of Euroterminal allows for convenient connection to both Pan-European Corridor VI and III.
• Connection to the railway network of the region.
, thanks to the proximity of the main transport routes of the country include:
• A1 Warszawa – Bielsko Biała, distance 8 km,
• A4 Katowice – Kraków, distance 10 km
• E40 Katowice – Kraków, distance 5 km.
CONNECTIONS WITH AIRPORTS:
• Kraków Balice, distance 57 km,
• Katowice Pyrzowice, distance 44 km.
We have a permanent intermodal connection with the Polish Baltic ports and the Italian terminal in Maddaloni (near Naples) and the terminal
in Schwarzheide (Germany) 2 times a week. In the dispersed mode, we send containerized shipments to the east, among others, to Ukraine, Russia or Kazakhstan every day.
In addition to terminal services in intermodal transport, we also provide transshipment, security and dispatch of palletized goods,
bulk goods, metallurgical products, as well as non-standard and oversized goods in direct and indirect relations (through storage yards, warehouses) from wide-track wagons/standard-track wagons/vehicles.
We provide comprehensive forwarding and transport services in Poland and abroad with the use of rail and road transport in the “door to door”
system. We carry out joint projects with significant European companies.
We have a team of highly qualified specialists, technical and computer infrastructure, which ensures the highest
quality of offered services. In order to meet the growing needs of our customers, we constantly expand the range of offered services.
Quality management system
“Euroterminal Sławków” Sp. z o.o. has a Quality Management System certificate
compliant with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008.